AzTec® upper for superior durability, inspired by New Zealand's rugged back country. 100D Nylon and Hypalon scruff patches reinforce around the ankle. Micro-adjustment of fit made possible by hook and loop front closure. Adjustable and replaceable TPU coated underfoot strap. Shaped top edge at the rear allows freedom of movement behind knee. Shaped lower edge provides optimal boot fit.
- AzTec delivers a balance of weight, durability and value.
- Hypalon scuff patches reinforce around the ankle.
- Micro-adjustment of fit made possible by hood and loop front closure.
- Shaped top edge at rear allows freedom of movement behind knee.
- Shaped lower edge provides optimal boot fit. .
- A TPU coated webbing under foot strap, is easily replaceable and ensures a firm fit
AZTEC® PREMIUM CANVAS
Evolved to match the demanding New Zealand and Australian environments, AZTEC® fabrics are at the core of Macpac’s formidable reputation for rugged, weatherproof packs.
AZTEC® fabrics are constructed from a unique blend of hard wearing, long staple cottons and abrasion, and rot-resistant polyester fibres. These fibres are plied together to create yarns that are tightly woven in a durable cloth. Different yarns are used to create each type of AZTEC® fabric which gives them unique properties.
The cloth is saturated in a blend of resins and waxes to create a weather-proof fabric. In wet conditions, the natural swelling of the cotton fibres fills airspaces to enhance the weather-proofness of AZTEC® fabric. In a world of disposable technology, AZTEC® canvas shows our commitment to sustainability through creating high quality, durable products.